Can you guess from my posts what is my:
* Sex and/or Gender
* Sexual Orientation
* Race and/or Ethnicity
* Field of study and/or field of work
* Favorite TV show(s)
* Favorite book(s)
* Favorite video game(s)
* Favorite food(s)
Leave any answers in my ask and we’ll see how accurate you are
Just finished working on a new print that I’ll have with me at cons this year. I’d been posting the process pics on Facebook, and a surprisingly low amount of people recognized that the image was a throwback, so I’ve included the reference image along with it here.
Hope you guys dig it!
Oh, and my convention schedule can be seen here!
START OF 2014 GIVEAWAY.
(MY URL HAS CHANGED FROM BREAKING-DEXTER TO MUTUALIZE so i am reposting this. I also cant seem to find the original post, so sorry for this please dont hate me)
The reason i am giving this Canon 500D camera away is because i just got an even more expensive one for my birthday. I haven’t sold this as I come from a wealthy family and do not need the money. We have too many things in our house cluttering it up and this is one of them, i’m moving out soon and I’ve already talked to my mum about me giving it away, and she doesn’t mind. Anyway, who doesn’t like free stuff? I am hoping to make one lucky person happy by giving this away. And I hope this makes 2014 the best year of their life.
Here’s how this will work:
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a quality blog that you’ll love anyway, so dont worry
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like. Do not create any extra blogs. you can also like the post as a bookmark, but likes will not be counted.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via ask, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- You have until March 17th, 2014 to reblog this post. a winner (at random, using a generator) and then message them. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different. I will post the URL on my blog too
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry guys. Good luck!
- CANON EOS 500D (kiss x3) - RRP $600
- 2 batteries and charger
- Canon arm strap
- Original box
Ends on March 17th 2014
—- REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count. —-
And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
I’m not even a gamer but I would play this so hard.
and you would get sorted an junk and it would be great
Isn’t this secretly what we all wanted Pottermore to be?
Okay so my mind started rolling with this and omfg okay just hear me out
So like it starts of sort of like Sims and Skyrim, okay. You get your owl and you go do your shopping for stuff for Hogwarts, but you don’t get to see your character just yet. When you get to Hogwarts and your sorting ceremony, you get to customise how they look and what sort of traits they have. After you customise all that, you get sorted via a quiz (sort of like Pottermore) and it rolls with that and you get sorted.
Through the game, you get to study magic (obvious) and you have adventures and stuff where you have to make decisions. These decisions later decide what your Patronus and Animagus will be, as well as what your fear is for you Boggart (though this could also possibly be decided on when you’re making your character idk whatever).
So during the summer holidays, you have adventures in the Muggle world (depending on what your blood status is, which could be decided randomly) if you’re Muggle-born. If you’re Pure-Blooded, you have adventures in the wizarding world. If you’re Half-Blooded, you can do both. But here’s the thing, if you spend more time in the Muggle world, you get more information on going on’s in the Muggle world, and same goes for the Wizarding world if you spend more time in the Wizarding world. And after a period of time, like maybe in your fourth year?, you can get papers and news from whichever world you’re not in most often. And your knowledge of the events of the world, both Wizarding and Muggle alike, can factor into the gameplay somehow.
And then in your Fifth and Seventh years, you have your O.W.L.s and your N.E.W.T.s, and these factor into what career choices you’ll have later on as well. So like if you score high in Herbology and Potions, you’d have career options like Healer, Herbologist, and Potion Master.
AND THEN THE WORLD BECOMES YOURS. YOU CAN CONTINUE RELATIONSHIPS YOU HAD IN HOGWARTS AFTERWARDS, OR YOU CAN MEET NEW PEOPLE, OR WHATEVER. AND THEN IT JUST BECOMES THIS HUGE SANDBOX OF FUN AND WONDERMENT.
FUCKIN DO IT BETHESDA
Functional witch’s robes for day-to-day wear
So, maybe we’re the
generation of the selfie,
but we’re also the generation
that grew up in a tainted,
with every impossible beauty standard
shoved down our throat
through a tube
because eating has become
a guilty pleasure
and condemning beauty ideals
won’t go straight to our thighs.
And if, by chance,
we are able to destroy the
demons that you’ve planted
inside of us with your
constant advertisements and rules
that play behind our eyelids and
take root in our brains,
then let us take our fucking pictures
and capture that moment when
we felt beautiful because all this world
has taught us is that
our beauty is the greatest
measure of our worth.
Scoff at our phones all you like,
these delicate extensions of
our fingers, but know that
through this technology
that you couldn’t even
begin to understand,
we have smudged the entire
world with our fingerprints.
We are the generation of knowledge,
and we are learning more than
any that came before us.
So, frown at my typing fingers;
I am using them to grasp power
by the throat.
Try to invalidate us,
but we’ve heard our
parents talking about
the world’s crashing and burning
since we had sprung from the womb.
We know you’ve fucked up,
and we’re angry about it-
the kind of anger that
that I feel in my veins every time
I read the news from my phone
that sticks in my throat like honey
in a debate;
the kind of anger that simmers,
that sharpens teeth into daggers,
that makes this generation more dangerous
than you could have ever imagined.
We are the generation of change,
and goddammit, we’re coming.
crying noice in the distance
I’m seriously about to cry.
i AM CRYAnd this is why LOTR will alwaysalways be my favourite book/movie series ever. Because of the wisdom and truth J.R.R.Tolkien shared with us all.
I’ve seen quite a few people making resource masterposts so I decided to make my own so I can share all these wonderful websites/masterposts with you guys and maybe make your year a little bit more awesome! Also credit goes to these lovely people for inspiring this post: abercrombier bangarz theworldwillbewatching and im5-official! Xx
- Giant Movie masterpost
- Disney movies masterpost
- Superhero movies masterpost
- Movies for when you’re sick
- Scary movies masterpost
- Tumblr dedicated to finding movie links
- When to pee during a movie
- Best brownie in a mug recipe ever
- Cookie in a mug recipe
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- Study snacks (2)
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipes
- How to pull an all-nighter and still do well on an exam
- How to write an essay
- Didn’t listen in class?
- Finals survival guide
- Best learning website ever
- Make flashcards
- Writing references masterpost
- How to survive in college
- Solves any math problem (2)
- Earn a cute kitten picture after writing
- How to get motivated to study
- Tips for a productive study break
- Microsoft word equivalent
- How to Google
- Scholarpedia (basically Wikipedia but with reliable sources)
- When should I go to bed?
- YouTube to MP3 converter
- 8tracks playlist downloader
- Download youtube videos
- Convert anything to anything (literally)
LEARN A FICTIONAL LANGUAGE
- Learn Dothraki
- Dothraki to English dictionary
- Learn High Valyrian
- Learn Astapori Valyrian
- Learn Tolkien Elvish writing
- Learn Tolkien Elvish speaking
- Learn to write Enochian
- Learn to write Gallifreyan
- Learn Vulcan
- Vulcan to English and English to Vulcan dictionary
- Transparent image master post (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)(10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Fandom Edition)
- Kawaii emojis
- Typography masterpost
- How to make a theme
- Check your post limit
- Photoshop tutorials
- Find any reaction GIF
- 99 life hacks
- Find out if a website is safe
- Is [insert website name here] down for everyone or just me?
- A world clock you can actually understand
- Can’t remember the name of a song?
- Do basically anything with your online friends
- Hobbies masterpost
- Weave silk
- Paint a nebula
- Need a random number?
- Delete yourself from any website
- What font is that?
- Becoming an adult cheat sheet
- Read any book (apparently)
- Workout masterpost
- What the fuck is the weather?
The world is beautiful.
Page 1 of 207